Paintless Dent Removal - The Dent Repair Process And Benefits To You!
Do you have any dents or dings on your car?
It is possible to repair dents without using paint or filler.
In hours, not days!
You can do it from the comfort of your own home or office!
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR), is a process that anyone with dents, dings and creases on their vehicle, van or motorbike tank can benefit from Dent Repair Specialist.
What is the special thing about Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless Dent Removal refers to the process of repairing your car's dents, dents, and creases with specially-developed tools. Dents can literally be massaged back to their original state in minutes without damaging your vehicle's paintwork.
An experienced technician uses specialist PDR tools to work behind the dent. Paintless dent repairs can be achieved by small access holes and door openings, as well as by removing interior trim or inner wheel arch moldings which lead directly to the area.
Once this is done, the skilled technician will'read the dent' and begin the process of massaging it back to its original condition.
What are the advantages of Paintless Dent Removal?
1. Because PDR does not require any materials such as paint, filler, or any consumables, it is up to three to four times less expensive than conventional body shops.
2. The dents can be removed without filling or painting. There is no need to spray or mismatch colours. The paint is left unaltered and the bodywork keeps its factory finish.
3. Most Paintless Dent Repair technicians offer quick and friendly service. Most dents can usually be fixed within an hour.
4. You don't need to file an insurance claim because most repairs are less expensive than your excess.
5. The mobile service is convenient and quick so that your vehicle does not get damaged while you are away from the body shop.
6. This process is completely eco-friendly because it doesn't require any filler, paint, rubbing down or chemical reactions.
7. It has been proven that removing car dents can increase the value of a vehicle and make it more attractive for sale.